Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Does Draugr Hate Me?
I don't know the right place to post this.  But has this happened to you?  Draugr, isn't he like the top player, constantly searches me out.   I showered.  What is it?

I'm getting multiple denigrations by the hour.  Can't we all just get along?

At some point, I'm going to take this personally.  Then, well, I would like to think I will get him!

yes does seem that way but all of them you annoyed me first

Your RA attacked villages in my region
Your LI swarmed into Pellinor
Your AT sat on his secondary town the first few turns trying to block me

https://youtu.be/SVjMzrCMW9Q

I am not targeting you but I am an aggressive player that likes make sure those that attack think again the next time

He Hate Me!

Remember the jersey?

All in good fun, Champ.  You gots to do what you gots to do.

(05-03-2019, 11:04 PM)Airetar Wrote: He Hate Me!

Remember the jersey?

All in good fun, Champ.  You gots to do what you gots to do.

Hate him back, it works for me!!!!!

(05-03-2019, 10:06 PM)Draugr Wrote: yes does seem that way but all of them you annoyed me first

Your RA attacked villages in my region
Your LI swarmed into Pellinor
Your AT sat on his secondary town the first few turns trying to block me

https://youtu.be/SVjMzrCMW9Q

I am not targeting you but I am an aggressive player that likes make sure those that attack think again the next time

I should let it go, as again, all in good fun.  But!  Since you say, and as warning to others:
1. I thought (Zanthia) I was actually helping you in destroying the Red Dragon over many turns that took your region from you.  Then you attacked my Rangers now out of position.  Good for you, not so Christian, though.
2.  Lizards vs. Ancient Ones.  I think your Ancient Ones did a victory check on like turn 13.  So, as a responsible kingdom, I had to go through a lot of stuff just to get you off Pellinor. Not ideal for me, but for the Seven Kingdoms.
3.  Atlantians holding their second town uncomfortably long.  Well, I can see that.  Annoying, to your point.  But it was also an incredible move by the Amazons that - well, I guess there is no discussion allowed on that game and not relevant to this. 

Very good Alamaze is around and supplies so many opportunities.  Again, Draugr, (how is that pronounced?), just chiding.  You do your thing.  That's why you are champion.

I wish we could have personas created for each game that would allow communication.
This way all games pretty much start with fresh relationships.

I thought nothing personal. Just reacting to what I saw.

Of course.  I'm just playing.  Nothing to it.  Just trying to be clever.

If anything, I am honored I get the attention of Draugr.  :-)