Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maelstrom Test Game
UM,

Any chance we could have more player selectable formats. The three I think fit best besides what is already available would be. Warlords and Titan though not played a ton were at one time very popular. The third Confederations I think would be excellent using the new maelstrom map. All these options give fewer players a way to start a game.

I know you made a more advanced utility but it only helps if used.

Primeval needs a 6th player and the former dispersed positions positions need a standard E.S.O.

Not sure if this has been discussed, but should the UN be able to actually make money training agents? If the UN lowers the agent cost to 2,000, he's only paying 800 himself. But then a thieves guild lowers that by 1,000, which means the UN is pocketing 200 gold for each agent he trains in a pop center with one. I'm sure I could come up with a narrative reason why this makes sense, but I figured I would throw it out there and see what other people think.

Do the new brigade types have special powers and if they do is there a reference some where?

(03-17-2019, 04:21 PM)Rytek Wrote: Do the new brigade types have special powers and if they do is there a reference some where?

They have none right now.

Hey Mike I also noticed something as I study this new Maelstrom : in my notes I’ve saved recruitable troops: Paladin recruited by good kingdoms, Knights of Styx by evil kingdoms, WA kingdom was not designated for either? Are they evil or good, and can they recruit the appropriate troops?

Did I miss somewhere that locate character spell seems to have disappeared in Maelstrom?

(03-28-2019, 04:02 PM)Acererak Wrote: Did I miss somewhere that locate character spell seems to have disappeared in Maelstrom?

It is in the notes.

It was easy to abuse the system with the spell so was removed.   Also mist talisman was removed.

(03-28-2019, 05:00 PM)Draugr Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 04:02 PM)Acererak Wrote: Did I miss somewhere that locate character spell seems to have disappeared in Maelstrom?

It is in the notes.

It was easy to abuse the system with the spell so was removed.   Also mist talisman was removed.

What was the abuse? Locate capitals based on known turnover emissary names?

(03-28-2019, 05:16 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 05:00 PM)Draugr Wrote:

It is in the notes.

What was the abuse? Locate capitals based on known turnover emissary names?
Yes especially agents.  Was easy to locate non-hidden capitals