Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest sightings
If you find a quest sighting, will investigating it tell you which artifact you need to explore it?

Yes. If you land on a quest sighting you issue a 140 order and it will reveal the required keys short name. There is no risk of death and you do not require a wizard, if you do not have the key with your group.

I picked up a key in town when I attacked it, so how do i find the sighting location that it goes to? I remember, way back when, if you investigated a US and found the key, you got the short name of the item that the key went to.

When the key was gotten, the artifact number was given in the report. Now you have the key, buy no number.

I attacked a town and didn't know that the key was in it. Reading the battle report, at the end it says "has acquired Key of the Staff as spoils of war".

In the artifact listing it just has the Key and it's number and what it is for....the Staff number is not listed anywhere.

I am sure someone that found the quest will eventually come looking for the key

(09-18-2017, 06:31 PM)JonDoe Wrote: I am sure someone that found the quest will eventually come looking for the key

Since I won't get any use out of it, perhaps I should dispose of it.

Question....what is the attack to defense ratio when it comes to making a tactical selection? How do I know when to use a Tac 1, 2, or 3 when hitting a pc?

I would say rule of thumb. 3x PCs strength use tac2. Tac 1 only if you know you will beat the PC during archery phase

Are there negative effects to using Tactic 3 against a PC?