Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 517: 20 Kingdom Slugfest
         Abbr             Kingdom                                       Ruled By

AN    The Secret Servants of the Ancient Ones                Lord Diamond
          AM    The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy                     Tomag Ironfist
          AT    The Legendary Civilization of the Atlantians           Lord Thanatos
          BL    The Dark Skies of the Black Dragons                    Canticar
          CI    The Cimmerian Nation from the Mists                    DuPont
          DA    The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves                    Jhereg
          DE    The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes                   Lord Thanatos
          DU    The Domain of the Great Druid                          Vball Michael
          DW    The Dwarven Lords of the Talking Mountains             Jumpingfist
          EL    The Evergreen Dominion of the High Elves               Vball Michael
          GN    The Golden Principality of the Gnomes                  Son of Conan
          HA    The Commonwealth of the Halflings                      Son of Conan
          IL    The Sphere of the Illusionist                          Atuan
          LI    The Empire of the Lizard Kings                         Jhereg
          NE    The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer                    DuPont
          NO    The Great Nomadic Hegemony                             Lord Diamond
          RA    The Iron Province of the Rangers                       Atuan
          SA    The Theocracy of the Sacred Order of Knights           Canticar
          SO    The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer                       Tomag Ironfist
          WA    The Fire Realm of the Warlock                          Jumpingfist

As of Turn 23:

Controlling

Region                            Kingdom

Oakendell (1)                    Necromancer
        Northern Mists (2)               Necromancer
        Talking Mountains (3)            Dwarven
        Torvale (4)                      NA
        Amberland (5)                    Black Dragon
        Eastern Steppes (6)              Dwarven
        Runnimede (7)                    Halfling
        Arcania (8)                      Ranger
        Synisvania (9)                   Dark Elven
        Southern Sands (10)              Illusionist

AN  BL  CI  DA  DU  DW  EL  GN  HA  IL  LI  NE  NO  RA  SA  WA

AN  |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | E |   |   | A | E | A |   |

BL  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | A |   |

CI  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | A |   |   |   |   |

DA  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |

DU  |   |   |   |   |   |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |

DW  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | A |

EL  |   |   | E |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   | E |   |   |   |   |

GN  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |

HA  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |

IL  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | A |   |   |

LI  |   |   |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |

NE  |   |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |

NO  | A | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | E | A |   |   | E | A |   |

RA  |   | E |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | A |   |   |   |   | E |   |

SA  |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |

WA  |   |   |   |   |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |

AN  BL  CI  DA  DU  DW  EL  GN  HA  IL  LI  NE  NO  RA  SA  WA
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

This style of game has been a blast and caused me to think about my turns in ways I didn't expect as well as learn more about the rules.

I second that this game was a whole lot of fun while I was still a part of it. My mistake was that I divided my kingdoms and left myself open to be conquered. Perhaps those involved would be interested in starting another confluence after this game ends.

I wish I could talk more about mine. You can probably make a few guesses based on the results I shared.

I will say that this feels more like turn 33 than 23!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

My feeling as well was surprised to see it is only turn 23. I actually thought why is he posting old results. Until I checked that they were right.

LD I would love to have a discussion after this game.

(07-29-2016, 06:09 PM)Atuan Wrote: LD I would love to have a discussion after this game.

I would enjoy that as well. Perhaps followed by a Duel? Smile
 Lord Diamond

sounds like a fine plan good sir. Smile

Are game wide status points allowed to be posted?

I ask as I have a question on how citizenship points work.

posting status points is not a problem. Commenting on them could be