Alamaze - New
Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Alamaze Games (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Alamaze New Game Sign-Up! (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! (/thread-15576.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! - The Painted Man - 11-02-2019

With game 57 now over, starting up a sign-up thread for my new favorite kind of game - Confederations!

You control two kingdoms against 5 other teams of 2. Smack talking encouraged but not required. There's a draft like normal, so pick your two draft positions. 

From Ry Vor last game:
It's important not to have two players act as allies, and no ally declarations other than with your other kingdom are allowed. No trading with other Confederations. Simultaneous attacks by two players on one are viewed askance, as are support of another player's High Council issue.

Again, you control two kingdoms in a draft as if they were two independent kingdoms, so selections 1 - 24 as usual; pick 1 also picks 24. 

I'd like to say that instead of a day or two to determine draft position, just first come, first served to pick your two draft spots by posting here.  This includes whoever is the sixth player.  Just post, (say) I Drogo, will select (two unselected picks 1-12).   Yes, you could have your two kingdoms pick 11 and 12 and so also 13 and 14.  If you pick 1 and 10, you will pick 1, 10, 15, 24).  

Also, last time there was an additional $10 charge to get this off the ground because it requires some magic in the game creator. Anyone joining needs to be ok with that also.

Finally, we need to be nice to Ry Vor and ask him to take the time to create this once we have the requisite 6 players.

RE: Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! - The Painted Man - 11-02-2019

I should add I'll take picks 7 and 8.

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7- The Painted Man
8- The Painted Man
9-
10-
11-
12-

RE: Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! - Brekk - 11-02-2019

1- Brek
2- Brek
3-
4-
5-
6-
7- The Painted Man
8- The Painted Man
9-
10-
11-
12-

RE: Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! - RELLGAR - 11-02-2019

What you doing Painted? You want to beat Brek again? Doesn't  that get old?

(11-02-2019, 01:02 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: What you doing Painted? You want to beat Brek again? Doesn't  that get old?

No. No, it doesn't. Second, if the last game went to 40 he would have won on status points. Dude knows how to rally.

You should join!! I was just thinking that the next game needs more Rellgar. Much more. Like 2 kingdoms worth. You can pick any number for the draft (except the ones already picked). It'll be fun!! You can beat Brek again too!

RE: Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! - Strongwill - 11-02-2019

1- Brek
2- Brek
3-
4-
5- Ptriley
6- Ptriley
7- The Painted Man
8- The Painted Man
9-
10-
11-
12-

I’m in...

Niiiiiiiiiice. Love it, PT.

Halfway full already. Guaranteed to be a blast!

RE: Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! - Strongwill - 11-02-2019

(11-02-2019, 01:15 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: Niiiiiiiiiice. Love it, PT.

Halfway full already. Guaranteed to be a blast!

I think so too Smile

RE: Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! - Brekk - 11-02-2019

RD beat my ass last game, but Drogo taught me some things, the first one was you need a LOT more Boack Dragons when you decide to attack Red Dragons.

RE: Confederations Games are FUN - Join up! - Strylian - 11-02-2019

3 and 4