Alamaze - New
A Steel World Without Red Dragons - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Alamaze Games (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Alamaze New Game Sign-Up! (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: A Steel World Without Red Dragons (/thread-15198.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

A Steel World Without Red Dragons - Ry Vor - 11-20-2018

The forges burn brightly across Alamaze:
Swords!  More Swords!

The skies are clearing - the Red Dragons have gone from this place.

Steel remains the most popular format, and it along with Primeval are the best for new and newly returning players as well to get their sea legs.  Meanwhile, we still have not had a player declare he has figured out the optimal strategy for any kingdom - every campaign has its own twists and turns and the unexpected is around the bend.

12 Kingdoms - one per region and two dispersed, except in this one, no Red Dragons.  So one player will have the Tyrant.  Heck, that player will have no setup fee and the admiration of the citizens of Alamaze for bravery.  The other dispersed is either Pirates or Underworld, but not both.

It would be nice to have a full diplomacy game, but for now this one will be Silent but comment when you claim your kingdom if you would join a full diplomacy game in the near future or if you would not.

Standard Victory, Silent, 12 kingdoms, no Red Dragons, one kingdom per region/zone.  Claim your kingdom here.   And don't forget a yea or nay on a full diplomacy game soon.

RE: A Steel World Without Red Dragons - DuPont - 11-20-2018

What the heck, I've always done crappy with the Tyrant, but I'll take them. Maybe this time, I'll figure it out. I'm not a huge fan of Diplomacy games, but I don't mind one here or there, so I'll say 'yes' to that, too.

RE: A Steel World Without Red Dragons - Dominion - 11-20-2018

I’ll tKe the DA as a silent

RE: A Steel World Without Red Dragons - Ry Vor - 11-20-2018

(11-20-2018, 02:18 AM)DuPont Wrote: What the heck, I've always done crappy with the Tyrant, but I'll take them. Maybe this time, I'll figure it out. I'm not a huge fan of Diplomacy games, but I don't mind one here or there, so I'll say 'yes' to that, too.

My hero!  Good hunting, DuPont.  Goblins and Orcs everywhere will be watching and cheering you on.

RE: A Steel World Without Red Dragons - Draugr - 11-20-2018

SO diplomacy

RE: A Steel World Without Red Dragons - Wookie Panz - 11-20-2018

WA, diplomacy.  It would be nice to meet some of the new/ returning players in this one.

ok, yes to diplomacy

RE: A Steel World Without Red Dragons - Ry Vor - 11-20-2018

Just an interjection / question - the posters so far all voting "yes" for a full diplomacy game.  Am I correct that vote is for a game in the near future, or is that for this game forming now?

i think now

RE: A Steel World Without Red Dragons - DuPont - 11-20-2018

I was thinking a future game, myself, but I won't object if the majority want this one to be dip.