Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum
Free DUEL! (short term offer) - Printable Version

+- Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum (http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALAMAZE (http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: DUEL! Challenge Arena (http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Free DUEL! (short term offer) (/showthread.php?tid=10531)

Pages: 1 2 3

Free DUEL! (short term offer) - Ry Vor - 06-02-2016

Experience DUEL!  with our Compliments:

Signup now through June 11 for a Free DUEL!

Current, Hiatus and New Players are all invited.

To introduce our exciting new format DUEL!, a two player match on the new Centauria map, we invite our entire player base to enjoy one free game.  DUEL! is a max 18 turn game with turns due Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Winner is by The Conqueror:  control of both Westania and Ezerbrite.

Besides experiencing the thrill of 1 v 1 in Alamaze with DUEL!, if you’ve been away for some time, you can also see how far our new web-based order entry and verification has come, in use for all 3rd Cycle formats.

Players for this contest need not have an active account, but they do need an account: that’s how we know how to get your turn to you.  If you are a new player, get your account by signing up at signup@alamaze.co, and put in the comment area you would like a free DUEL!. 

Sign up for one Free Duel game on the Free DUEL! thread – only through June 11.  One free game per player.

Sign up solo, perhaps with a kingdom preference or open and open to challenge, or announce your opponent and kingdoms in a single post.  This is a very good opportunity to get a friend to experience a scaled-down Alamaze game with no risk.  It’s a diplomacy / smack game, so you can mentor the newcomer along the way.  Games will have a first turn due at least 48 hours after they are created.   Get in the game!  Post on this thread.

See attached.

RE: Free DUEL! (short term offer) - Atuan - 06-02-2016

Elves (Me) vs Drago (Amazon)... unsure if he wants this one to be a free one or not.

RE: Free DUEL! (short term offer) - DuPont - 06-04-2016

I've been ignoring Duel up to this point - literally haven't read a thing about it. But I'll jump in now. Anybody want to play me? I was thinking I'd like to play the Dwarves or the Lizard People. But I'm open, if somebody wants a specific lineup.

RE: Free DUEL! (short term offer) - Diamond Cutter - 06-04-2016

I'll play against you Dupont.

RE: Free DUEL! (short term offer) - DuPont - 06-04-2016

Okay, I'll take you on. Any idea what sort of match up you want?

RE: Free DUEL! (short term offer) - Ry Vor - 06-04-2016

A reminder to all that when your match is set, send an email with the personas and their kingdoms to signup@alamaze.co to get started.

RE: Free DUEL! (short term offer) - Diamond Cutter - 06-05-2016

No clue, you can pick Dupont. I will be on here tomorrow afternoon and work it out with you if that's OK, driving home from Vegas in a bit.

RE: Free DUEL! (short term offer) - Ry Vor - 06-05-2016

Started 4 DUEL! games today. Get you some.

RE: Free DUEL! (short term offer) - Diamond Cutter - 06-06-2016

I can't send Dupont email through here for some reason.
How about Elves versus Darkelves or Druids (or something)?
Is there a restriction on kingdoms? I need to look it up

RE: Free DUEL! (short term offer) - Lord Diamond - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 01:20 AM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: I can't send Dupont email through here for some reason.
How about Elves versus Darkelves or Druids (or something)?
Is there a restriction on kingdoms? I need to look it up

There are no restrictions on kingdoms.