Alamaze - New

Full Version: Prisoners and skeletons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have a foreign emissary as a prisoner, do you need the money for a bribe if you are looking to get a skeleton out of him/her? Or, is torture enough, because they won't be in a position to spend the money anyway, sitting in your dungeon?
(10-12-2020, 02:55 AM)Windstar Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a foreign emissary as a prisoner, do you need the money for a bribe if you are looking to get a skeleton out of him/her? Or, is torture enough, because they won't be in a position to spend the money anyway, sitting in your dungeon?

You still need the gold to pay off the emissary. I had a Gnome Prince once when I played the Cimmerians, and it cost me 10,500 to torture the poor sod. And all he told me was that the king was greedy.
(10-12-2020, 08:51 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2020, 02:55 AM)Windstar Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a foreign emissary as a prisoner, do you need the money for a bribe if you are looking to get a skeleton out of him/her? Or, is torture enough, because they won't be in a position to spend the money anyway, sitting in your dungeon?

You still need the gold to pay off the emissary. I had a Gnome Prince once when I played the Cimmerians, and it cost me 10,500 to torture the poor sod. And all he told me was that the king was greedy.

On a prisoner, I think you an do it without gold, its just that gold increases chances.
You need gold; I always assumed it was to pay the torturer.
You people and your damned torturing. I figured the gold was for bribing and entertainment, but I am that kind of happy, positive guy.
(10-17-2020, 03:28 AM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]You people and your damned torturing. I figured the gold was for bribing and entertainment, but I am that kind of happy, positive guy.

This year you can bribe with a roll of t.p.