Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Free DUEL! (short term offer)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Experience DUEL!  with our Compliments:

Signup now through June 11 for a Free DUEL!

Current, Hiatus and New Players are all invited.

To introduce our exciting new format DUEL!, a two player match on the new Centauria map, we invite our entire player base to enjoy one free game.  DUEL! is a max 18 turn game with turns due Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Winner is by The Conqueror:  control of both Westania and Ezerbrite.

Besides experiencing the thrill of 1 v 1 in Alamaze with DUEL!, if you’ve been away for some time, you can also see how far our new web-based order entry and verification has come, in use for all 3rd Cycle formats.

Players for this contest need not have an active account, but they do need an account: that’s how we know how to get your turn to you.  If you are a new player, get your account by signing up at signup@alamaze.co, and put in the comment area you would like a free DUEL!. 

Sign up for one Free Duel game on the Free DUEL! thread – only through June 11.  One free game per player.

Sign up solo, perhaps with a kingdom preference or open and open to challenge, or announce your opponent and kingdoms in a single post.  This is a very good opportunity to get a friend to experience a scaled-down Alamaze game with no risk.  It’s a diplomacy / smack game, so you can mentor the newcomer along the way.  Games will have a first turn due at least 48 hours after they are created.   Get in the game!  Post on this thread.

See attached.
Elves (Me) vs Drago (Amazon)... unsure if he wants this one to be a free one or not.
I've been ignoring Duel up to this point - literally haven't read a thing about it. But I'll jump in now. Anybody want to play me? I was thinking I'd like to play the Dwarves or the Lizard People. But I'm open, if somebody wants a specific lineup.
I'll play against you Dupont.
Okay, I'll take you on. Any idea what sort of match up you want?
A reminder to all that when your match is set, send an email with the personas and their kingdoms to signup@alamaze.co to get started.
No clue, you can pick Dupont. I will be on here tomorrow afternoon and work it out with you if that's OK, driving home from Vegas in a bit.
Started 4 DUEL! games today. Get you some.
I can't send Dupont email through here for some reason.
How about Elves versus Darkelves or Druids (or something)?
Is there a restriction on kingdoms? I need to look it up
(06-06-2016, 01:20 AM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: [ -> ]I can't send Dupont email through here for some reason.
How about Elves versus Darkelves or Druids (or something)?
Is there a restriction on kingdoms? I need to look it up

There are no restrictions on kingdoms.
Pages: 1 2 3